- In today’s world academic knowledge alone is not sufficient to grow and excel in life. Today it is no longer possible to get a job or an admission just on the basis of an entrance test. Each of these processes is followed by either a Group Discussion or a Personal Interview, or both. This is clear that we not only have to be technically sound academically but also on other personality fronts.
- We conduct FREE personality development courses to bring self awareness to students and prepare them to face interviews and to improve their communication / soft skills.
- Team Nanmai has been conducting the Personality Development Program(PDP) to make students self aware and industry ready. A general PDP session encapsulates the following topics which also helps honing their communication, inter–personal and other soft skills
- Basic Grammar
- Spoken English
- Written English
- Presentation Skills
- Group Discussion
- Interview Tips
- Mock Interviews
- Duration: 2 months
Skill Development Program – 2016
- We conducted two PDP sessions for a total of 25 students attended at Shakespeare Matriculation School, Vadapalani and featured guest lectures on key topics in addition to covering the above agenda.
- We thank the volunteers from DISHA Foundation for their tremendous support to our PDP.
Skill Development Program – 2015
- 15 college students benefited from the classes conducted during the month of July and August.
Skill Development Program – 2014
- We conducted two PDP sessions. One at Sri Santhoshi College, Madhuranthagam, where around 200 students have been benefited and the other at Shakespeare Matriculation School, Vadapalani, where 15 students have been benefited and featured guest lectures on key topics in addition to covering the above agenda.
Skill Development Program – 2013
- In this academic year, two batches of PDP sessions have been conducted and 25 students were benefited. As part of the PDP, guest lectures on Personality Development and interview tips were provided by HR personnel from reputed organizations.
Skill Development Program – 2011 & 2012
- In this academic year, two batches of PDP sessions have been conducted and 30 students were benefited.
Skill Development Program – 2010
- This year’s PDP session from Feb – Mar had a good turnout of 20 students who have excelled in their soft skills. Team Nanmai have also started mentoring few students who have received support from us. With mentoring, each student is mapped to two mentors who will provide educational and moral support till the students gets a full time job after graduation.
Skill Development Program – 2009
- Team Nanmai has conducted two batches of Personality Development Program for college students especially with rural background.
- 30 students were benefited from these PDP batches. They have improved their language skills, outlook and self esteem.